Thursday 28 October 2010

Assignment 3, mind map and group disscusion

This is my mindmap on my dissertation topic; Slavery Behind Weave.....

At the moment this topic i have chosen is not set in stone. I am not totally 100% sure this topic will be suitable as i will need to research it further to find out if i can get enough imformation on it.

I think the child slavery aspect of it will be quite interesting to follow up on, but i am slightly worried that i might not get a chance to get promary research i.e interviews etc. I will need to think of other ways to do this if i continue with this topic.

I have photographs of our group meeting up, but i have to wait and get them off of a memeber in the group who took the photos. They will be posted up as soon as possible.

At the group meeting we had a disscussion about the possible topics each of us could take further. Some of the group members had a very clear picture on what they are going to do their dissertation on next year. Others, like myself were a bit dazed! to say the least! I was finding it rather difficult to think of a topic then and there and start brainstorming on it. I want to have a bit more time to consider what areas definetley engage my interest so that i am fully focused when it comes to the research and writing on it. At the moment, i have a picked a topic but i am going to do a bit more soul searching before i make a definate decision.  The topic i have chosen is of interest to me but i need to make sure it will produce the right information and the right amount of imformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment